Sâmbătă douăzeci şi trei/07/2011

So, to remove clamps epoxied to outer stems: "just bash it" was the advice.

And it worked splendidly - without delaminations or wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Cool.

Sure wish the weather was ... the glue remains somewhat soft, even though it is supposed to dry in hot weather. Possibly  it doesn't care for humidity. Me either!

Won't be much boat building going on for two weeks. At least not here, and not by me. Alex on the other hand will be taking a couple of classes at the Apprentice Shop in Rockland, ME, www.apprenticeshop.org in hopes of gaining enough knowledge to copy the old boat and make a new one.


I'm not sure what I will do... not build a kayak is all I know for sure. Maybe I will catch up on some genealogy...


Keep yourselves entertained - be safe and have fun!



Comments

Popular Posts